Photography Prices

The big question - How much do you charge?

My prices start at £500 for your perfect elopement, though hourly rates are available too


Please get in touch for bespoke photography prices to suit you.

Contact me

Micro One - £500

Perfect For Elopements


Consultation
3 Hours Coverage
One Photographer (Me!)
Gorgeous Online Gallery includes
High Resolution & Social Media Size
Ready To Download & Share

Addtional Hours £200.


Perfect For Registry Office Weddings, Elopements & Engagement

Covering Arrival, Ceremony, Group & Couple Photos

Half Day - £995


Consultation
6 Hours Coverage
Ceremony to Speeches
One Photographer (Me!)
Peek Within 48 Hours
Gorgeous Online Gallery includes
High Resolution & Social Media Size
Ready To Download & Share


Addtional Hours £200.



INVESTMENT


Your wedding photography is an investment.


When it comes to your wedding day, your photographs are one of your biggest investments. 
It's been said your budget for your photos should be 15% of your overall budget!! What?1? I hear you say!

But

Long after the delicious cake has been eaten, the champers and prosecco has been drunk, your beautiful wedding dress is now hanging in your wardrobe, forgotten or folded up in the loft (me!), your wedding rings on your finger serve to remind you of the day but your photographs serve to re-live your day and can you really put a price on that?!? Day after day, month after month, year after year. To share with the kids, grandkids, a memory in time captured forever. 

One of the things my couples & their families always tell me is how approachable i am and how relaxed they felt with me "right from the moment we met" My style is relaxed, unobtrusive, natural photography documenting the story of your day. It's MY pleasure to capture the emotion & magical story of your day as it unfolds through timeless photographs.

Each wedding is different, your wedding is all about you, what you want from your photos on the day, take a moment to ask yourself, whats important to you? Another thing my couples and their families say is they love to look back at the photos & re-live the whole day through my storytelling style. 

Everybody will tell you how quickly your day goes, so take your time to step back and take a moment to breathe it in, the fun, the love, the laughter. i'll help you to find a moment just the two of you to breathe the magic in and capture some beautiful couple shots. 

The magic is happening in this moment, there's no dress rehearsal & it's the same with your photos, we only have one chance to capture your memories... so relax...

 Trust me - I've got this 


Contact Nicola at nicola@nicolacooperphotography.co.uk
Mobile: 07968 737488


Please get in touch below to check availability 






Always Included

(Full Day Collections)


One Professional Photographer covering your full day

 A consultation meeting to chat about your plans either 

in person, by phone, or Google Meet

Edited in my unique style, high resolution & social media size files

Online password protected viewing gallery for guests


Also...


All branded and containing 450/600 edited in my style wedding images in Hi Resolution format

All travel within the UK (excludes overnight hotel if needed)

 Online ordering of albums, prints, frames & canvas prints.

£100 print credit added to your online gallery

2nd Photographer - £300

Albums start at £900



The Hourly One

Smaller and Intimate weekday (Mon-Thurs) Weddings

Bespoke packages are available at £200ph for shorter days (minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 4 hours).

Usually, I can’t commit to a short day on a Saturday, but you are more than welcome to ask for a quote for your requirements.

YES PLEASE - WE WANT YOU TO SHOOT US!

Booking form & booking fee must be filled in & paid to secure the date. 


(Pls note: The booking fee is non-refundable as they secure your date & guarantee that nobody else can book my services) 

25% Booking Fee payable at the time of booking with the remaining 75% balance due 6 weeks before the wedding

Please fill in the form, email me at nicola@nicolacooperphotography.co.uk or text me on 07968737488 and lets get together for a gin! (I mean chat...) x

Please contact Nicola at:

Nicola Cooper Photography 
3 Hunersfield
Shavington
Crewe
Cheshire
CW2 5FB

E: nicola@nicolacooperphotography.co.uk
Whatsapp: 07968737488

Using Format